For your safety within the Water Park:
- All waterslides and pools are monitored by perfectly trained members of our staff.
- Lifeguards and medical staff are present at all times.
- Whatever inflatable items brought in by client will, prior to any use on the Water Park premises, have to have previously been safety-cleared by our safety monitoring staff.
- No glassware and alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises of Water Park.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Be sure to wear appropriate swimwear (short pants or garments featuring metal buckles, rivets, zippers or rings are not allowed).
- Children lifejackets are being provided at the “Guest Relations booth”.
- No running on Water Park premises!
- No diving allowed in any of Water Park pools!
- There is a set of specific safety rules to be observed for every Water Park game or activity. Be sure to observe such rules at all times!
- You have an obligation to comply with the instructions given by our safety staff members.
- Participation in certain Water Park activities is conditional on a good physical condition as well as on specific age (please check attraction ratings).
JEWELERY, WATCHES, ZIPPER-EQUIPPED SWIMSUITS OR SHARP OBJECTS WHILST USING THE GAMES, ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
NO ACCESS TO “KAMIZAKE”, “FREE-FALL”, “TURBO”, “SPACE BOWL WATERSLIDE” AND “TWISTER SLIDES” ALLOWED TO CHILDREN UNDER 12.
CHILDREN UNDER 8 MAY USE THE “STINGRAY SLIDE” AND “HEAD FIRST MAR RACER SLIDE” IF SO CONSENTED BY THE ADULTS ACCOMPANYING THEM.