Here are some useful tips for you to make the most of your stay on the Water Park premises.
- Avoid sunburns by using sun shield products all the time.
- Drink lots of fluids to prevent your body from being dehydrated.
- Wearing comfortable footwear is advisable.
- The surface of all paved areas within the Water Park premises is bound to be quite warm. Donning short socks could be a solution to avoid sore foot plants: you may buy yourself a pair at the Minimarket or at any of Water Park’ snack bars.
- Store your personal belongings in the safes provided for at the Water Park entrance.
- Use Splash Cash – the complimentary access bracelet you will be provided for on entering the Water Park may also be used for payments on our premises.
For your safety within the Water Park:
- All waterslides and pools are moniteres by perfectly trained members of our staff.
- Lifeguards and mediacal staff are present at all times.
- Whatever inflatable items brought in by client will, prior to any use on the Water Park premises, have to have previously been safety-cleared by our safety monitoring staff.
- No glassware and alcoholic beverages are allowed on the premises of Water Park.
- Children under 10 are to be accompanied by an adult.
- Be sure to done appropriate swimwear (short pants or garments featuring metal buckles, rivets, zippers or rings are restricted).
- Lifebuoys and lifejackets are, once used, to be returned to the station where they were initially delivered and not taken over to any other site of Water Park’s installations.
- No running on Water Park premises!
- No diving allowed in anyy of Water Park pools!
- There is a set of specific safety rules to be observed for every Water Park game or activity. Be sure to observe such rules at all times!
- You have an obligation to conform with the instructions given by our safety staff members.
- Participation in certain Water Park activities is conditional on a good physical condition as well as on specific age and height requirements.
- JEWELERY, WATCHES, ZIPPER-EQUIPPED SWIMSUITS OR SHARP OBJECTS WHILST USING THE GAMES, ARE STRICTLY FORBIDDEN.
- NO ACCESS TO “KAMIZAKE”, “FREE-FALL”, “TURBO”, “SPACE BOWL WATERSLIDE” ALLOWEBB TO CHILDREN UNDER 13.
- CHILDREN UNDER 8 MAY USE THE “STINGRAY SLIDE” AND “HEAD FIRST MAR RACER SLIDE” IF SO CCONSENTED BY THE ADULTS ACCOMPANYING THEM.