Here are some useful tips for you to make the most of your stay on the Water Park premises.
- Avoid sunburns by using sun screen products all the time.
- Drink lots of fluids to prevent your body from being dehydrated.
- The surface of all paved areas within the Water Park premises is bound to be quite warm. Wearing short socks or water shoes could be a solution to avoid sore foot plants: you may buy yourself a pair at the Super Market located next to the entrance of the Water Park.
- Store your personal belongings in the lockers which are located next to the Super Market.
- Use Splash Cash - the complimentary access wristband which is being provided to you during your entrance at the Water Park may also be used for payments on our premises.